Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

 Hello again from Carmi!  I have a sweet new card to show you.
She is very shy.  
I stamped her using my Rock-a-blocks and black ink.
 The image on the package inspired me to colour her in this palette.  Happily, I was able to use the new Crafter's Companion Spectrum Noir markers.  They are fabulous to work with!
 I cut my coloured image into a smaller square and added some foam tape to the back to give it some height on the card.
 I placed the bouquet behind her arms by using an x-acto knife to cut a little insert.
Isn't she sweet?

She is originally from the "Birthday Girl" set.  
You can see how she can be used for all occasions!

2 comments:

kathy said...

Soooo cute.Love the gift of flowers,all wrapped up.The 3-D is awesome. The coloring is great.Thank you for a new technique.

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A very sweet card! Adding the flowers is a wonderful idea and they look lovely. :) X X