Friday, August 12, 2011

Humphrey Love


Hello Everyone, Lisette here again, Happy Friday! I'm here to share some Humphrey Love! Or should I say how much I LOVE these adorable little elephants. Today's little elly comes from the set Flowers for You. There are six diffrent sets in the current collection and each of them are so sweet!


I colored him with Copic Markers this time. I have another that I will share at a later date in Distress inks. SO CUTE! At least I think so, LOL!! Please stop by Crafter's Companion and take a look at the collection. I'm sure you'll LOVE them too!



Happy Friday,

Lisette





3 comments:

Denise said...

I love the colors you used and your coloring makes Humphrey look so 3-dimensional!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card!

kathy said...

Love your colors, and Humphrey is so cute. Beautiful job.