Monday, August 8, 2011

Make a Wish gift box

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a fun Fairyopolis birthday box for you.  Sometimes I like to make beautiful boxes with a sentiment and skip the card.  It not only saves money but the recipient always loves them (and often reuses the gift box which is fabulous).  I create my boxes with my Ultimate Crafters Companion tool.   If you don't have one, I highly recommend splurging on one :)




I make the box bases with two 12x12 paper from my Fairyopolis Paper Pad.  After putting down some flowers on the box, I added this darling fairy from the Fairyopolis Summer stamp set right onto the flower.  Finally I added the words, "Make a wish" which I created with my Cricut (Birthday bash cartridge and outlined it with white pen.


Thanks for taking a look at my project today.  I hope it inspired you to create your own birthday boxes with your Ultimate Crafters Companion tool.  We love to see them on our Facebook page.

Have a wonderful day!

Denise

6 comments:

Khristen said...

That is simply gorgeous, Denise! I love the forest paper on the top of the box. Such a pretty scene you've created :) Love it!

xx

kathy said...

Awesome! So creative.Looks like you can step right into the picture. that is a 5 star box!

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
it looks gorgeous hunni
and the sentiment is great
have a great day sweetie
hugs angelique

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful job Denise!

JinkyK said...

Wow!this is awesome! Love it! Great job, Denise!

Barb's Boys Inspired said...

Hey, with a box like that you definitely don't need the card! Or a gift...gorgeous!