Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Simple Hello



Happy Wednesday Everyone!! Ann here today to share a little set of notecards I made. With the kids going back to school, these will be great for quick communication with the teachers. Pretty enough and simple enough. I started with beige and pink cardstock and stamped my image and sentiment from the Flower Fairies Winter Collection in a chocolate brown. I cut all my paper with my Ultimate Crafters Companion. I popped my layers up with dimensionals and made tiny envelopes with my Envelobox Creator. Then I finished things off with a few tiny pearls and I am done. Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy your day!!!

6 comments:

kathy said...

Very cool, simple and sweet.Good project.

Eileen Bergen said...

Lovely! I like the simplicity. They can be used for just about any occasion.

Nicki said...

How cute are these?
so simple ~ so cute
x

Flowers Delivery Mumbai said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

Direct Flights To Lagos said...

So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.

Wedding sherwani said...

"Our life is cool, however, it contains a lot of difficulties like term essays completing. Consequently it gets us surprises such as custom writing services that propose to buy essay papers completed by masters. "