Wednesday, August 10, 2011

With Love



Happy Wednesday.  Ann here.  I created a sweet card today using the Best Friends stamp from the Humphrey line of stamps. I started by stamping my image onto cardstock and coloring with my Copics. Some of my panels were cut out with nesties and some were cut using the Ultimate Crafters Tool.  I glued some panels using Mono Tombow Glue and popped others up with dimensionals.  Today I added a bit of bling using Stickles on all the polka dots and I created my cute bow using the Ultimate Crafters Tool.  Hope you enjoy this card today. Check out all the goodies I used today and many others at Crafters Companion. Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ann this is so sweet. love the dots.The colors are awesome, peaches and greens...You do great work. Thank you.

Denise said...

What a sweet card Ann :)

Ri Holley said...

Sweet card :0)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

so sweet!!