Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beautiful Blue Birthday card


Hi everyone, it is Stacy back here today to share with you this sweet card I made using the new Popcorn the Bear Birthday Collection Papercrafting CD-ROM.  I was pretty excited when I got mine in the mail and immediately started printing!  In fact, I printed out so many cool things it was hard to decide which projects to make so I decided to just do all the fussy cutting and piecing together first. This is something that was so easy to do while I was sitting watching television
. It was actually rather relaxing. (weird...I know! LOL)




So now I have this large Ziploc bag full of adorable Popcorn Toppers that I can pull from at any time. This makes it super easy to throw together an awesome card in no time at all.


The CD-ROM has paper patterns that you can color coordinate to your specific project too. I picked this star pattern because you can see it faintly in the background of the Popcorn Pyrimage Topper I used. I printed it in blue directly on to the white card base and then I printed it out in a pale green on white card stock. I used some solid card stock from my stash and the other bits of ribbon, flowers and Stickles are from my stash too.





This card came together so quickly and easily. And it was really fun to make too. I can't wait to pull another of my pre-made toppers from my Ziploc and make another!! You should go check out the CD-ROM at the Crafter's Companion Store!!




Thanks for stopping by and looking at my project. Until next time...happy scrapping.

6 comments:

purpleprincess2007 said...

Great card! I also have bags of Crafters companion Decoupage toppers which I make up while sat watching telly - I luv cutting out so I don't think you are weird lol xx cara xx

Kelly Massman said...

Too cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally sweet card!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the great details!

Lisette Morris said...

Uber cute!! Love the colors!

kathy said...

Great job Stacy, the different shades of blue are awesome. Love the flowers.