Friday, September 16, 2011

A Card for a Friend


Happy Friday Everyone!  Denise here with a card I made for a friend.  This is the first project I have made with the Popcorn Pals Happy Days stamp set.  I absolutely LOVE these stamps, especially the image of the girl holding her feline friend while swinging.


Here's a close up of the stamped imaged.  The attention to detail in the stamp are incredible.  See the two birds and mouse sitting on the branches? 


These stamps are definitely going to be my new go to stamps.  I think this image would be perfect for an Autumn themed card as well.  I colored the image using Copic Markers.  



Hope your weekend is full of fun and craft supplies. We love to see what you make with our products, so be sure to post them on our Facebook page and share them with us :)

Denise

5 comments:

kathy said...

Great job Denise, love the charms, and the colors are beautiful.

Linda W. said...

Beautiful 'go to' set! I love your treatment of the card too Denise! The little gal in the swing just seems to come right out of the page!

Stacy H-W said...

Denise, you have done a fab job coloring little Miss Candyfloss! Such an adorable image and card.

JinkyK said...

Denise, this card is so beautiful! Great coloring! Love love love it!

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful job. Love this card