Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

It's Monday again and we are so excited to bring you more Popcorn the Bear projects, using our Popcorn the Bear Birthday Collection CD ROM.  




I just love that I can decide on a color scheme for my card and print it out right away.  No more shuffling through paper, mixing and matching.   I started my card by choosing a beautiful blue and yellow background from my Popcorn the Bear Birthday Collection CD ROM.


Here's a close up of the yellow and blue presents on the page.  


The really great thing about this background is that I could have printed this paper in a variety of other colors, rather than the blue and yellow.  However, I was looking for softer colors and chose this one.  I used the main image of the Popcorn the Bear Birthday Hugs stamp set as the focus of my card. This large stamp measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches!


Then using my Copic markers, I colored the present yellow and blue to match.  In the left corner I tied a bow and wrapped it around the Popcorn the Bear background paper before adhering it to the front of the card.



The possibilities are endless with this CD and I am really looking forward to seeing what else I can make with it.  Thanks for stopping by our blog and have a wonderful day.


Denise

4 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

So sweet! Can't wait til my stamps arrive! I love the cd and all it's great papers too!

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful card Denise! I do love those soft colors you chose.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

sweet card!

Kathy said...

So cute. My order is in, can't wait. Love the ribbon. dots are my favorite. Great job!