Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Let's Celebrate

The Popcorn Bear Stamp Set titled Party Time includes two image stamps and two sentiments. For my project I decided to use the small duck stamp from the set....isn't he cute!


I stamped the duck, colored him in and then cut him out. I stamped the sentiment onto cardstock and mounted it onto coordinating cardstock. I added the bow that I tied using my Ultimate....this would make a super cute baby shower invitatation!


I hope you'll continue to watch the blog for other fantastic ideas by our designers featuring the latest Crafter's Companion releases!!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a darling card Lynda! Love your coloring :)

Kathy said...

I love it, souffle' is may favorite. He is so cute.

Amy's Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy's Designs said...

Love this. These stamps are adorable.