Monday, September 19, 2011

More Popcorn Fun!

Good Monday morning, I hope you are well and enjoyed your weekend. We had a fantastic wedding to attend on Saturday, my brother-in-law got hitched! Yay! It was gorgeous and all of us, especially the children, had a blast with the photo booth they had set up complete with crazy props!

I was glad to be done with it all to sit down and once and for all play with my new Popcorn the Bear stamps I had received the day prior. I chose the Birthday Cuddles stamp set and got to work inking them right up. I have yet to own any Copics (although I drool over everything I see out there in bloggy land that uses these fabulous markers...they're on my Christmas list!) My colored pencils filled in nicely, although I think it's time for a new set. I just love the detail in these stamps! Popcorn seems to drag that blanket around *everywhere* and it reminds me of my own children, who all had their special blankets. Maybe that's why I love Popcorn so much! It's adorable!

My Rock-A-Blocks made it so easy to transfer the image crisply and cleanly, nary a smudge to be seen!


I thought Popcorn wanted to be mounted to a doily and surrounded by flowers :) The dotted ribbon was the final thing I thought it "needed." Now I just have to wait for the next birthday, and the recipient will have a "beary special birthday" indeed!



That's all for today, stay tuned all week for more more amazing creations from our DT, and don't forget to head over to the CCChallenge Blog to enter your Autumn creation for a chance at winning them monthly prize. Head over to the Crafter's Companion store for all of your Popcorn needs :)

4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Khristen, this is so sweet! I love your coloring and those flowers are perfect! Great job.

kathy said...

Love it. So cute,And the flowers are adorable. Super job.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute!!!

Amy's Designs said...

Really cute card.