Friday, September 9, 2011

A Popcorn Bear Pyrimage


Hello, Lisette here, and happy to kick off the weekend with you. Crafter's Companion released an amazing new CD with LOADS of wonderful paper, sentiments, decoupage and pyrimage's just to name a few items on the CD!! This is my first time playing with digital papers and colored images and I have to say, I LOVE it!!

Cardmaking has never become so easy and these bears print so beautifully detailed that you just want to cuddle with them! There are 9 different designs to choose from and endless choices of how to use them. I'm excited to start planning my little girl's birthday party with this CD. The CD has adorable little gift boxes that are going to make great party favors!



Hop on over to Crafter's Companion and take a look at the Adorable Popcorn Bear Birthday Collection and CD. Have a fantastic weekend!



Smiles,
Lisette

3 comments:

kathy said...

Love it. So cute. The bow makes it. Great job...

Stacy H-W said...

Lissette, I have to say how funny it was to open the blog page and see this sweet Pyrimage image of Popcorn because I just made a card using this same Pyrimage image!! Obviously great minds think (scrap!) alike!! lol Your card is so sweet. I love the punch you used and how you did the sentiment. Great job girl!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fantastic project!