Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Popcorn's Pal Candy Floss





Hello!! It's Stacy here again today. I just have to share my excitement about this new launch of the Popcorn's Pals Stamp Collection! This collection includes some of Popcorn's best friends. There is Biscuit the dog, Candy Floss the ragdoll, Fudge the cat and Barley the mouse. I just LOVE them all so much! They are just the sweetest characters and work so well with all of the Popcorn the Bear Stamps and the new Popcorn the Bear Paper Crafting CD-ROM. With these products there are just so many crafty possibilities.


As soon as I got these stamps in the mail I knew I wanted use the images to make a birthday card for my daughter. Her birthday is fast approaching and I wanted to really make something special for her. I chose this sweet image of Candy Floss from the Popcorn's Pals Rubber Stamp Collection - Special Day. I also stamped out the balloons and the sentiment, For you with love, from this set. I colored the images with my Copic Markers and then I fussy cut them out.


I got out my Popcorn the Bear Birthday Collection CD-ROM and pulled up some fun paper patterns. There are so many paper patterns to chose from but it was easy for me to pick this time. I chose this one with the presents on it and then color matched it to my project. I think it works perfectly and was so easy to do.


I love how the card turned out and I think my daughter will be happy to receive it. You should really go to the Crafter's Companion Store and check out all the cool new stamps! We are having new launches almost every week this month! Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project. I hope I gave you a little inspiration. Until next time.....happy scrapping.

























7 comments:

kathy said...

This is sooo cute. Love the colors and the card is awesome. great just. I can't wait to get mine.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super adorable! Cutie image, love the great balloons! And the design is perfect!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Stacy I had a question. Can you tell me how you made the envelope,I love how the hearts close it up. And great job not great just,sorry.

paperpapier said...

Love the heart shape close up envy ..so cool!

Rufus said...

Great shape and colors! I love my Popcorn Bear, will have to check out his Pal's.
R/

Khristen said...

Awesome card, Stacy! Love the heart closure :)

Amy's Designs said...

Great job. I love the colors.