Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Treats!

We have some treats in store for you starting today!  Each day one of our design team members are going to be sharing a sneak peak of our brand new S.w.a.l.k. stamps set, which will be available next Thursday at our online store.  The S.w.a.l.k. stamps are so gorgeous and we can't wait to show them off.  We will also be sharing some fun tips and tutorials over the next two weeks as well.  You might want to keep an eye out for a fabulous giveaway too...  


Hello it's Lisette here and Happy Friday! Crafter's Companion has some exciting news, there are new S.w.a.l.k. stamps arriving soon! Woo Hoo!!!



Today's image is from the Deserve a Treat stamp set. I just had to take out my Ultimate tool and create this little keepsake/treat box. I found the instructions and inspiration here and only took minutes to score and assemble.

I also paper pieced the lounge chair. It was quite simple.

Stamp your image on the designer paper of your choice. I used some sweet roses paper from my stash. It was my last sheet and well worth it.



Next carefully trim the pieces needed.



Finally adhere to main image.



Color your image before adding your paper pieced parts then once glued, add some shading for dimension.


Hope you enjoy my sweet treats box. I'm off to make more!!



Have a great day!

Smiles,
Lisette

5 comments:

FootAhead said...

very beautiful.

Stacy H-W said...

Lisette, I love this so much!! Your coloring is marvelous, the paper piecing is genius - so soft and sweet. Just like the candy in your cool treat box! Great job. I LOVE SWALK!!!

kathy said...

This is so amazing, I love the flowers and 3-D is awesome. And the new paper piecing is to cool. I can't wait for the new stamps to try this out. Thank you so much for the hard work you put into your projects.

JinkyK said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Love your coloring + papers + embellishments! Great job Lisette!

Amy's Designs said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I love this not oyster because it is chocolate but because you did an awesome job.