Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This place is going to the dogs...well my house has

Hello everyone...Lynda here... about a year ago our family grew by four feet...this cute little sweetie came into our lives and things have been busy ever since. I took this picture of her on August 15th; the anniversary of our adoption day. Bayley is a Cavachon; her Father was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and her Mother was a Bichon Frise. She is an absolute delight and is 18 pounds of pure joy (when she's not eating something that doesn't belong to her that is).

I decided that I needed to document her special day with a layout featuring my favorite photo from the shoot I did of just her. I used the swirl stamp from the Pain Fusion Berries stamp set. This stamp is so versatile...I can see it getting a lot of use...as a swirl of course, wind blowing...balloon string...just think of the possibilities...


I hope my pages inspires you to look at all the stamps in your set a little differently to see what types of ideas you can come up with to use your stamps more often...

Happy crafting....Lynda

6 comments:

WhichCraft-Liz said...

I love when people think of their dogs as part o f their family. I have a big crazy dog and if he could sit at the dinner table with me I'd i've him right there next to me. She's adorable!!

Liz

Stacy H-W said...

Great layout Lynda! Your dog is gorgeous and the swirls are a perfect fit to go with that paper. tfs

mazza said...

Awwww how cute is she, we also adopted a dog in Aug last yr she is a small staff and her name is poppy and she is just so cute. Its like having two children with her shes just a big baby and loves cuddles as much as my daughter does lol
Love the layout
Hugs
Marie xxx

Denise said...

He is so cute Lynda!! Love your darling layout :)

kathy said...

so cute, Love the doggie pic.

Amy's Designs said...

Cute idea with the stamps. Your doggie is adorable.