Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chocolates and babies

Hello again, Lynda here to share with you two of my favorite new sets from the newest Humphrey release...


This adorable new set is titled New Baby... just look how adorable this little elephant is all swaddled in a blanket... this set could be colored pink or blue....


or like I have done...yellow so it works for either a girl or boy baby card:

and then this wonderful set titled Chocolate box... Just look at Lottie as she digs into these special treats... this set would be perfect for Valentines cards, Mother's Day...or included with any gift...




I hope you are enjoying this new release as much as I have. Be sure to keep your eye on this blog for other wonderful creations made with this latest release from the Humphrey collection.

Happy crafting....Lynda

4 comments:

Khristen said...

I love them both! The colors you've combined and the way you've colored the images: fabulous!

kathy said...

These are so cute. I agree with Khristen the coloring is Fabulous. I can't wait for these to be for sale. Sooo adorable.

Amy's Designs said...

I'm loving these news stamps. Two cute cards. Awesome job.

judyjstamper said...

Adorable! and so very cute.