Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Daydream believer coloring step by step by Lynda

The latest S.W.A.L.K. Stamp release contains this adorable set called Daydream believer. I knew right away that I wanted to take time to make this little girl look like a special little someone that I know and love.....

First, I stamped the image onto plain white cardstock;

I then started with her face, arms, and feet; coloring them in blending the colors as I went.

I then colored her hair:


I then colored her clothes and the cute flowers...

For my final card, I added some extra little details to my colored image. I love to go back in with a white pen and add some little highlights to my girl.... I keep adding colors and blending until I am happy with the result...



I mounted the final colored image onto come colorful cardstock and pattern paper. I just think she is so cute...

Be sure to keep an eye on the blog as the other design team members are going to showcase even more new releases!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

6 comments:

Hlora said...

Your colouring is so beautiful!

Luanne said...

Lovely!

kathy said...

I love watching them come to life like that. Great job.

Stacy H-W said...

I just love how versatile this image is!! I could see it used a 100 ways. And it is so adorable!. Great tutorial and card!

Amy's Designs said...

This is such a beautiful card.

Web to print said...

Nice posting, what I am exactly searched is available in your website. Thanks Bye