Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fishing Caddy



Hello everyone! This is Jinky from JinkysCrafts and I have a manly project I would love to share with you today. We all know that projects with flowers and ribbons is meant for girls, so when I received the new  SWALK  Best Pals unmounted Stamp Set I knew exactly what would I make. 




I used the Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool in making the Caddy. I meant to add a handle that's why the hardware has been attached already. Also, I thought it would be nice to put a gummy worms and candy bugs inside the box. I just did not have enough time. 

Here's also matching card I made for the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge blog .

S.W.A.L.K. Best Pals Stamp Set


The Fishing Caddy is large enough to package some manly gifts like small fishing items, ties, bake goods or even CDs or movies ( just remove the divider of the box).  Please see the quick tutorial on how I created this box below. 

Click image to enlarge
Fishing Caddy Mini - Tutorial

Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you LIKE my projects and that I inspired you today! 


We also have a winner to announce for last week's S.w.a.l.k. Collection 4 giveaway.  The winner is:
Congratulations Daphne!  You are going to LOVE these images.  We hope to see you over at the challenge blog when you start creating with them :)  Please email me (Denise) at lala3237@verizon.net with your name, address, and phone number so we can get those out to you.

Scrapsofstuff/Daphne said...

I am a new follower! I would love to win your pretty stamps! Thanks for the chance!!

7 comments:

Denise said...

I absolutely love this Jinky! It's so perfect for a guy's gift :) Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us.

kathy said...

This is awesome, you are so talented. My daughter is going to love this, her and her dad go fishing all the time.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic project!!

Stacy H-W said...

Fab project Jinky!! LOVE IT! I'm inspired each time you post a project.
Congrats to Daphne!! Enjoy!!

Khristen said...

I am using your tutorial to put hubby's gifts for our anniversary inside!!!!! Awesome gift box, you are so incredibly talented :)

Amy's Designs said...

Congrats Daphne. Love this.

Christine America Real said...

Oh I have to make this for my fishing hubby! Thanks so much for showing how to make this!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com