Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fun Fold Christmas Card with Secret Pocket

Hi, This is Jinky from JinkysCrafts. I am so excited to share this Christmas Card project with you using the new Humphrey Christmas Stamps Collection set. I forgot how much I love to make cards. I am into making boxes lately so when I received these sooo cute Humphrey Stamp sets, I knew I had to make a card.



This Fun Fold Christmas Card with a Secret Pocket is so easy and fast to do. Please scroll down below for the dimensions and instructions on how I came up with this cute card. The images of the new  Humphrey Christmas Stamps collection are so awesome that you can make a lot of Christmas projects out of them.


I colored my images using Copic markers and used some glitter to get that snowy look. I used gold stickers and colored the inside part of the outline. 

The How to: 

1. Cut 5" x 12" cardstock. 
2. Using the inches side of  The Boxer board, score @ 1, 2, 4 , 6 and 9. Fold score lines in accordion style as shown below.

For the card
3. Cut 4¾" x 5" cardstock.
4. Score at ¼" on one side & cut half-circle at the opening part.

Secret Pocket

5. Fill pocket with tag for your message. Attach to the back part of your card. Done! 



Accordion Christmas Card using Humphrey Stamps

Thanks a lot for stopping by. I hope you LIKE my projects and that I inspired you today! -JINKY


7 comments:

Cathy said...

I love it!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

sweet!!!

kathy said...

So cute, your projects are always so beautiful. You come up with awesome projects.These stamps are adorable. I hope we can get them soon.

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Humphrey is adorable for sure!
Love how you did the hidden pocket -looks how I hide my journaling on my layouts-never thought of using on cards.
Thanks for sharing

Stacy H-W said...

Great project Jinky!! I love that you used more than one of the Humphrey stamp sets on your card!! They are just all so adorable I have been having trouble only using one myself!! LOL Your hidden message pocket is cool and would be a great place for a gift card too!!.

Trena in Naperville said...

Very cute!! Thank you for sharing great directions!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!