Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Father's Day! from Humphrey's Corner Collection


Hello there it's Amy here once again. I am so excited about these new Humphrey stamps. I am in love with them. The stamp I used today is the Humphrey's Corner Collection - Father's Day.


I stamped the image on to a piece of craft color cardstock with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black and then colored it in with my colored pencils.


After I colored the stamped image in, I cut it out and inked the edges with Distress Ink in Frayed Burlap.


I stamped the Happy Father's Day on the top of the card using the stamp that came with the Humphrey's Corner Collection - Father's Day.


I really love how adorable this stamp is. Look how Humphrey is wearing his Father's shoes.  It's too cute and reminds me of my kids when they were younger.

.

2 comments:

kathy said...

So cute, love the card stock.Your coloring is great.

Christine America Real said...

I love the way you show your work. I just finished my first Copic Coloring class and I'm getting ready to take the next one so it is very helpful to me to see how you do it. Your coloring is really good! Love the burlap!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com