Thursday, October 13, 2011

Humphrey Hug Pop Out

 Hello everyone!  This is Carmi demoing my favorite little elephants!

 I made this pop out card to celebrate the launch of these new rubber stamps.

 The pop out card was easy to create using my Ultimate.  I scored two cards in order to make a front and inside for the card.

 The score lines make it so easy to create crisp professional folds.

 I also scored the half heart shape.

 After cutting out the heart line I had a heart pop out shape!

 I assembled the card and added some paper from the Fairyopolis paper pad.  The theme of October and the seasons changing was what I was hoping to showcase.

 After the card was assembled I also added this string in order to dangle my rubber stamped image.

 And isn't this rubber stamp set the cutest?
I have the "Hugs for you" set.  I stamped it on white card stock so it would dangle properly.

 The Crafters Companion Spectrum Noir markers are what I used to colour my image.  I hope they come to North America soon!  They are amazing to colour with.

Here are my elephants.  Happily snug as two bugs in this heart pop out.

7 comments:

JinkyK said...

Awww..everything in this Pop out card is amazing, Carmi! I love all the colors!

Donka said...

Wow. Such a lovely card and talent. Gorgeous, gorgeous,...

Donka, Cambrige-UK

kathy said...

Adorable, your coloring is awesome.. Love the new stamps. Great job.

Stacy H-W said...

Wow! I LOVE the colors you used on the image! Totally gorgeous.

Amy's Designs said...

So awesome

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card!

Ann said...

you do some beauitful work