Monday, October 10, 2011

Kicking off a week of sneak peaks


Hello Crafters!  This week we have more fabulous sneak peaks in store for you.  Every day you be seeing some wonderful projects with Crafter's Companion soon-to-be-released, new Humphrey the Elephant stamp sets.  I am so excited to start the week off with this absolutely darling stamp from the Humphrey the Elephant Father's day stamp set.  


Isn't that the sweetest image and sentiment?  It reminds me of when my son was little and always pulling on his daddy's shoes and stomping around in them.  Though the stamp set is called Father's day, I made this card for my son to give to his dad for Christmas.  I have a feeling it's going to be a big hit with a handwritten note inside it.

I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the fun star shaped card (Birthday bash cartridge), outlined the star with white pencil, and added a brown ribbon around it.  (Notice no bow, it's for a guy after all.)  After stamping the image with my Tuxedo Black Memento Ink pad I colored this delightful image with my Copic Markers.

I used the following Copic markers for my little elephant: N1, N3, N5, E0000, E00, E02, E21, E23, E25, E27, E59, Y38, B00, B02, B05, R24, R27, R29.

Make sure to come back every day so you can preview all the new Humphrey Stamp sets launching in our store soon.

Have a fabulous week!

Denise

4 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Oh my gosh this is so stinking cute!! I love how you used the fun shape for the card and your coloring is magnificent! LOVE IT!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

He's so cute!

Amy's Designs said...

Awesome. So adorable.

kathy said...

Adorable,beautiful coloring.