Wednesday, October 12, 2011

On Your Special Day

Hi Everyone! Ann here today, bringing you a super cute new Humphrey stamp from Crafter's Companion called Special Day. This has to be by far the cutest stamp I have ever seen for Weddings. Usually they are very traditional but this is cute and whimsical.

I did however go with some traditional papers on this on and added a bit of elegance with the embellies. I stamped my image onto cardstock and colored with my Copics. My designer paper is from MME. I cut a lot of my panels with the Ultimate Crafter's Companion and glued my panels together with Mono Multi Glue. I also added a bit of shimmer to the bride vail with Stickles which, unfortunately, you cannot see in this picture but it is very shimmery in real life.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you enjoyed the new stamp. Head on over to Crafter's Companion for more goodies.

5 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Lovely card Ann!

Amy's Designs said...

This is so cute. What a beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on the internet blogshop
for wholesale & quantity korean add-ons, earrings, earstuds, choker, rings, bangle, hair &
bracelet add-ons. Offer 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
Visit my page ... cursos de unas

Anonymous said...

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity on the topic
of unpredicted feelings.
Check out my web site - Trick Photography and Special Effects