Friday, October 28, 2011

Paint Fusion Poinsettia Mini Door Frame


Hello Everyone, Lisette here with another sneak peak at Sheena Douglass' Paint Fusion Winter line. I love this time of year because it's also my favorite time of year in papercrafting. Such rich beautiful colors for the seasons and I always lean toward a little altered art!

Today I am here with Paint Fusion Poinsettia. This stamp set is perfect for creating any size poinsettia. First, I started out with the smallest center and began to work my way around, changing leaves as I got farther out and masking my smaller ones.




I then watercolored with Distress inks, Aged Mahogany, Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint and Forest Moss. The frame is chipboard covered with Authentique paper and the background is the same line. A little ribbon and done!

Every year I make a little holiday cheer for my co-worker. I can't wait to give this to her!! Hope you enjoy it too!!

7 comments:

Linda W. said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lisette! I too love the seasonal holidays - I even raise my own poinsettias all year long! Your work is gorgeous and inspiring.

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love that poinsettia, beautiful design

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful

kathy said...

Super job,Great project.

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous!! I love how versatile Sheena's stamp sets are!! This is going to look marvelous hanging in the home of your co-worker.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic project!

Ann Kranitz said...

Really great project.