Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Treats for You!

Happy Friday from Holley everyone! Here's a great card using one of the newest designs from Crafter's Companion. This Humphrey stamp set is called "Chocolate Box" and has an adorable image. It is available for purchase at the Crafter's Companion website. I also used some wonderful paper from the Fairyopolis paper pack.

Here's an enlarged image of the stamp, colored with Copic Markers. Isn't it a sweet design? The stamp set comes with several wonderful sayings. The stamp I used says "Sweet Treats", but the set also includes "A Gift For You" and "For Mum." The available sayings make this stamp set perfect for all sorts of wonderful occasions. I used beautiful fall theme colors but also with a rich valentine theme. There's a lot of deep reds and very dark pinks included. I added some wonderful ribbon, pretty flowers, and gorgeous lace to top off this card. I hope it inspires you to grab your Humphrey stamps and make a card today!




Cheers, Holley

Crafter's Companion Products used:
Paper from Fairyopolis Paper Pad
Humphrey Stamp set "Chocolate Box"
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Double Sided Adhesive
Copic Markers
EZ Mount and Storage

5 comments:

kathy said...

Beautiful card. Great coloring and I love the lace. Super job.

Holley said...

Thanks, the Humphrey image is super adorable and that lace is some that picked up while on vacation last summer in Istanbul

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card!

Stacy H-W said...

I really think this card is so sweet. I love the image that you used. I can see a million uses for it. The lace really just adds that special touch.

Amy's Designs said...

Beautiful job