Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Always time to give thanks

Hello everyone, Lynda here with a quick and easy card for you today. It's that time of the year when you always need a card or two to send out...a special thank you for a special someone that may have given you a little something...made your day...or just because they are your friend...
Nothing brings a smile to my face more than flowers and the daisy Paint Fushion stamps are perfect for making all kinds of quick and easy cards:



For my card, I stamped the image onto white cardstock and colored it in. I decided that I wanted a yellow daisy and even added some flocking to the center so it was fuzzy... popped it up onto my pattern paper with a foam dot and added the sticker sentiment. Quick and easy...and off in the mail to a special friend in no time...
Happy crafting...Lynda

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the flower, and the flocking in the center is perfect. Nice job...

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a great idea to share-always need those cards and yours is perfect