Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Celebrate



Hi All...Ann here....I just love the Popcorn Pals and I had a ton of fun creating this card using three of the sets - Popcorn Pals Birthday Hugs stamp set,
Popcorn Pals Make a Wish stamp set and  Popcorn the Bear Smile stamp set. These little hedgies just make me smile. All I had to do is randomly stamp the images to create this little happy scene. I stamped onto cardstock and colored with alchohol markers. Speaking of alchohol markers, Crafters Companion has a new amazing set of markers called Spectrum Noir and I am so sure you are going to love them. The colors are soooo delish.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you enjoy your day and that the Thanksgiving preparations are not making you crazy!!!

2 comments:

Hlora said...

Oh, they are so cute ))) very nice card!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

The colors you used are so sweet-how adorable is this design.
Love it!