Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Humphrey Album

Hello there everyone. It's Amy here again. I am so excited about these stamps. I just love the Humphrey stamps. The stamp set I used for this album was the Humphrey Christmas Tree stamp set.  Every year my kids decorate the tree and I take a picture of them in front of the tree when they are done. I thought this would be a perfect album for the picture.


I stamped the image on some marker paper I purchased at Michaels. I used some awesome markers that you can now pre-order at Crafter's Companion. They are called Spectrum Noir and they are fabulous. I was kinda intimidated because I have only used watercolor markers and a little chalk but these are really fun to use and blend so easily.


I used my Cricut to cut out the images and frames for the album pages. I then used a lot of Stickles to decorate the tree and some of the stamped images. I used Memento ink to stamp the images.


I also used a little Stickles on the Humphrey stamped image just to give it a little sparkle and pop. I love these Humphrey stamps and the Spectrum Noir markers.


5 comments:

Cathy said...

adorable:)

Stacy H-W said...

This is wonderful Amy!! However your kids are going to end up fighting over it!! You need to make one for each of them!! lol

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a fun idea to use for yearly picture in front of the tree-Humphrey image is adorable

Kathy said...

These are to cute! You did a great job coloring...

Khristen said...

Love it! That stamp set is adorable, and I love the scalloped frames in the album. So cute!