Friday, November 11, 2011

Hello Rudolph a Humphrey's Corner Christmas!


Hello everyone, Lisette here and I have been busting at the seams wanting to post my sneak peek for Humphrey's Corner Christmas Collection. When these adorable stamps arrived in my mailbox I couldn't get them into the house and inked fast enough. I had cards swimming in my head, then I had to wait to show them to you!


Well no more, here we are this week to show you all these gorgeous stamps! Today I bring you Hello Rudolph. Can't you just see a baby's first Christmas?! This is one of twelve new Christmas stamps that will soon be available to purchase at Crafter's Companion USA, each of them just as adorable as the last.


Humphrey and Rudolph are colored in Copic markers. Here's the recipe: Humphrey: C5, C3, C1, C00,Diaper, Bow and Nose: R29,R27, R24, R22,Crown: YR24, Y15,Y11, Y00,Rudolph: E29, E37, E35, E33, E53, E51, E50.


Hope you enjoyed my project for today and plan to join me at Crafter's Companion USA.  I will be there picking up the rest of the collection for my holiday cards this year!

Smiles,

Lisette

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is so cute! great job!!!

thescrapmaster said...

Completely adorable!! I love the new Christmas images!!

Stacy H-W said...

Precious!! I love these new Humphries stamps sets so much. Wonderful coloring!

JinkyK said...

Wow, love this card. It's so cute!

Amy's Designs said...

Love the coloring on this card.

beauty said...

This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.