Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Humphrey Snow Fun card



First off I want to say aren't these new Humphrey stamps just adorable?   My favorite holiday is Christmas and I was so excited to use these stamps. The stamp I used here is the Humphrey Snow Fun Stamp Set. I stamped the image onto white card stock and then colored the image using watercolor pencils. I also used some white flock on all the "snowy" areas. I wanted to make it really look like it was snowing. :)


I made a 5.5 inch card and inked the edges using Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I used the scallop punch and sew stitch to stitch just above the punch. It really is easy. I stamped "Snow Fun" on the top right hand corner. This stamp also comes in this stamp set. Make sure to check out the other Humphrey stamps because they all are so adorable.  

3 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

So Sweet Amy! Love your stitching. Great card!

kathy said...

Great card ,love the colors.

Stacy H-W said...

Amy this is super cute! I just adore Humphrey!!