Thursday, November 10, 2011

Humphrey's Corner - Feed the Birds Stamp Set by Crafter's Companion

 Hello CC friends!  It's Carmi again with my new pretty card featuring the world's cutest elephant!
This is the advance set of rubber images I used for this 3D card.  It appealed to me because I always have bird feeders out for the winter.

 I tested out my new stamps.  What a pleasure it is to use a Crafter's Companion stamp that is already mounted onto thick foam. 

 I have an AccuCut machine.  I used it to cut my 3d card.

 Even though my card could be for any occasion, with Christmas just around the corner I did opt to make my card body festive.

 I used Spectrum Noir pens to colour my image.  We are all raving about these markers!  They work beautifully.

 I glued my 3d card together and added my bird feeder scene.

If you saw this card close up you would notice that I added glitter glue.  Spectrum Noir markers are alcohol-based, acid-free and fast drying, which means they won't bleed.  This is great when you are adding wet glitter glue and no longer need to worry about the colours bleeding.

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my--what a great card! i love it! the stickles are just perfect!!!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is adorable as can be...such fun colors and details.
Thanks for sharing

JinkyK said...

What a lovely card! Awesome coloring and really nice details.

kathy said...

Adorable card, love the coloring, Great job. Thank you for all the hard work.

Stacy H-W said...

Carmi, this is such a cool card. I love this neat 3d card shape you used.

Carmi said...

These cards make themselves....I adore the Humphrey stamp range! Thanks for your comments!

beauty said...

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

logbook loans online said...

Your "Feed the Birds Stamp Set by Crafter's Companion" is marvelous. There are great combination of stamp on crafter. I never believe what happen and how is it possible but it is real not artificial so finally i believe you post