Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just for You

 Humphrey Corner Collection has an adorable stamp called Just for you and I could not wait to create something fun with this image.

 I decided to make a little gift tag using the Just for You Humphrey image and a fun little tag that I altered (but forgot to punch the hole in!!! )

I colored my little image with copics and cut it out with Nestabilities. My dp is all MME and ribbon was in stash.

I am really looking forward to putting this little gift tag with a present for someone special.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!! Enjoy your day.

Ann

4 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super cute!

kathy said...

Wonderful card Ann. Love the coloring and the rose and ribbon make's it look so elegant. Thank you ,great job.

Amy's Designs said...

Beautful. I love the colors. Great job.

beauty said...

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.