Thursday, November 3, 2011

Painted 3D Thanksgiving Card

Hello everyone! This is Jinky and I have a 3D Card I would love to share with you. When I got my Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion Christmas Stamp Set Collection, I was so thrilled to try them all. Lot's of ideas were floating in my mind. But since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I decided to make a Painted 3D Thanksgiving card today.


Please don't be intimidated with painting the stamp image. The Paint Fusion Stamp set comes with practice sheets, you can practice painting on them first before you paint your art. You will find you will master the basics in no time.  I have no painting background, but I was happy with the results of my Paint Fusion project. The Paint Fusion stamps really help beginners like me. 



This Clean and Simple Card is very easy to make. I stamped and painted two of the same Ivy image on cardstock, then cut the image outline of one of them, added some foam dots and attached on top of the card image. Voila! you got yourself a painted 3D Card. 

I only used 3 colors of my acrylic paint here. Dark green, light green and white. 

You can practically paint anything using these Paint Fusion Stamp sets. I just love the new Christmas Stamps Collections from Sheena Douglas, it is perfect for making holiday gifts this season. 


Thanks a lot for stopping by. Hope I inspire you today! - Jinky

4 comments:

kathy said...

Great project,love the ivy stamp.The lace is a great touch,love the colors.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great project!!

Stacy H-W said...

Love it Jinky! These stamp sets really are so versatile.

Lisette Morris said...

Gorgeous Jinky!