Monday, November 7, 2011

Snow Fun

Good morning! Khristen here, bringing you a project created with the soon-to-be released Humphrey winter stamps. Yes, it's almost that time again...cold temps, hats and mittens, and of course, the messy white stuff falling from the sky. Despite the sentiment, I am not a big fan of winter and do not consider it "fun." I prefer all of the other seasons as I despise shoveling. I love watching the kids play, though, you just won't see me joining in the fun. I'd rather watch from inside the house, where it's warm, preparing hot chocolate for the moment they all trudge through the door (usually bringing snow in the house with them.)

Isn't this image too cute? And it's snow much fun to color (haha...so punny!)
I decided to make the sentiment really pop by covering it with Glossy Accents, but only because I missed that crucial window of time to put the embossing powder on...you know what I'm talking about...the moment right before it dries. (Of course, if I had used the proper ink, that wouldn't have happened, right?) That's ok, that's what I love about Glossy Accents! It looks as if I heat embossed it :)


That's all for today. Be sure to watch all week as our talented design team shows off more of this adorable line of stamps.

xx
Khristen

5 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

Too Cute Khristen! I moved to Florida before I ever had to do any shoveling. I do miss watching it fall but that's it, LOL!!Great card!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

way too cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute card!

Stacy H-W said...

I totally love these new Humphrey stamps!!! And I totally love the winter holiday season!! AND I totally love your super cute card!! lol

kathy said...

Sooo cute!!!Love the pink and blue,great coloring also.