Friday, November 25, 2011

Wrap it up for Christmas!



Hello CC friends! Are you still recovering from yesterday's family, friends and feasting?! I am one of the crazy ones the looks forward to Black Friday and you should know that I am probably standing in line somewhere for that amazing bargain gift (usually for my little ones!), while you read this.



So today's project is just perfect! Popcorn the Bear is just adorable! These stamps are so versatile. Today I bring you from the recently released EZmounted Birthday collection, Party Time. What a sweet bear, ready to help me wrap all my goodies when I return today. I wish that was true! But he is a sweet bear and was perfect for a sweet Christmas card.





He can be found here at Crafter's Companion. Popcorn is perfect all year round! I hope you had a great Turkey Day! After my morning of shopping I'm going to sit back and play. Hopefully I will get my Christmas cards out on time! One down...too many to go!!

Smiles,


Lisette

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Absolutely adorable.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

I LOVE Popcorn the bear-really my favorite...adorable card and nice bow, perfect design

Kathy said...

Wow what an awesome card.Love how you did the ribbon and the flowers give it just the right touch. Your cloring is wonderful.

Stacy H-W said...

Lisette, I think this is my favorite project you have made!! I adore the coloring especially the way you colored Popcorn. You really gave him so much texture! Great job girl!!