Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Butterfly thank yous

Hello everyone, Lynda here with another quick and easy card that you can make using the Butterfly stamps from the Paint Fusion line...these stamps are perfect for adding just a little element to a card or tag.
For my card I stamped the butterfly onto cardstock and cut it out. I colored it in using markers and added a tiny bit of glitter with a glitter pen here and there. I used scrap pieces of pattern paper and cardstock for the front of my card.....added the sentiment sticker and popped up my butterfly with a foam dot....quick and easy!!


Be sure to check out all the Paint Fushion stamps in the online store and find the ones that are perfect for your card making!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

МД в картинках said...

Simple and nice=)

Kathy said...

Very nice. Great job on the butterfly.