Friday, December 30, 2011

A Calendar for You



Hello Crafty Friends, Lisette here again and for the final time. 2012 is going to bring some new and exciting times. I know this because I can hear all the chatter behind the scenes from the new Design team, you are all in for a great treat!


Here's a little treat to start off 2012, a calendar page for you. We don't get much of a winter in Florida so this is as close to snow as I am going to get, LOL!! I'm okay with that too!




Her name is Let it Snow and she can be found here. She was so easy to put together and I have the perfect corner of my desk at work which I can admire her from. I'm already working on February and just a hint...I'm using the Love you stamp set from SWALK for that one! They are all too cute!!






Have a wonderful and safe New Year!! I'm looking forward to seeing you all in blogland and can't wait to see the inspiring work the 2012 design team will bring!

Smiles,

Lisette

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Lisette, I am going to miss all the wonderful talent you put into your projects. The calendar is adorable, the pearl snow is the perfect touch to make this pop. And I love the way you made the fur around her coat. I will miss you...

Khristen said...

Oh the pearl snow...so perfect! I will be watchign your blog, I just love your work! It was fantastic to work for Crafter's Companion with talented ladies such as yourself :) You will be missed! xx Khristen

Debc06 said...

Great card love the bling you used.
Debbie

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

I am loving all the pearls with this adorable image, such a cute idea with the calendar

Stacy H-W said...

Lisette, this is so pretty! I love the colors you used. I'm going to miss all your wonderful projecta! Big hugs!

Cathy said...

I love the digi, the pearls and the colors used, your project is beautiful.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Trena in Naperville said...

Lovely card Lisette! I dig the pearls too - nice touch! Makes me want to put on a sweater. :o) Wishing you well!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!!