Monday, December 12, 2011

Hugs for You

Good morning crafters!  I hope everyone had a chance to participate in our Christmas blog hop over the weekend.  The projects the design team made for it were so beautiful, weren't they?  Tomorrow we will be back with the winners from the individual blogs, as well as the winner of the set of Spectrum noir markers.

Today I am sharing an easel card using Humphrey the Elephant Hugs for You stamp set.  This stamp set is already mounted and ready to be used immediately out of the packaging.  I think it is such a romantic image and perfect for your sweetie in your life.



I colored two of the stamps from the set with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut them out.  I love how the colors blended together.  I used Double Sided Adhesive to pop my images off the designer paper.  I printed an anonymous quote I found at Quote Garden onto vellum and adhered it to pink paper.  I then added the pink strip to my card.  I thought it fit perfectly with the image.


For the inside of the card, I added lace, white flowers, and pearls to add an even more romantic touch to my card.

If you'd like to pick up this or any other stamp set at Crafter's Companion, we have a fabulous deal going on right now for our subscribers for our newsletter.  Make sure you sign up so you don't miss any  extra discounts.

Have a wonderful day!  We'll see you tomorrow with our winners.

Denise

4 comments:

Meechelle said...

This is beautiful! The inside is just as gorgeous as the outside.

JaniceA said...

This is such a great image! You did a fantastic job!
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is adorable!
When looking at first I thought it was a colored image-my your coloring is spectacular sweetie

Kathy said...

So cute! love the stamp, and your coloring is wonderful. The card is very elegant.