Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Love You Card

Hi there!! I am new here, so let me introduce myself :)

My name is Samantha Peyton & I am a daily crafty blogger at Scrapmaster's Paradise. I will be posting here every Wednesday showing you new Crafter's Companion goodness. I am thrilled to be here and a part of the CC Team.

Here is a little about me:
I am a newlywed as of January, to my high school sweetheart. We were together almost 6 years before finally getting married. My hubby is in graduate school for Computer/Electrical Engineering (for one more semester) and I am a recent graduate as well. We live in Knoxville,TN with our two adorable pups, which you will see time and time again in my scrapbook layouts if you visit my blog. They are my children. Aside from crafting & spending time with my family, you can find me watching Criminal Minds (LOVE Dr. Reid), baking, or playing Bakery Story on my iphone.

Today I have a new Strawberry Kisses project to share with you. One of my favorite holidays is Valentine's Day so I  used this Strawberry Kisses image to make a lovey dovey card. This image was just too cute to pass up. I love anything with Animals so the Strawberry Kisses images really speak to me. Aren't these little guys so sweet?!



I colored in this Strawberry Kisses image in with Spectrum Noir markers. When I was finished coloring the image in, I inked around the edges a bit with caramel colored ink.

I matted the image with cardstock and layered it onto patterned paper. I added some twine, a couple of decorative elements, and a simple sentiment.

The finished card measures 7X4.5inches.


That's all for today. Tomorrow, you'll get to see even more Strawberry Kisses cuteness.  Have a wonderful day!


 
Scrapmaster's Paradise

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Sami,
This is so cute.love the lace edge,and your coloring and blending are excellent!! love the new stamps. Great job.

Anonymous said...

nice idea, thanks for sharing

our websites are
徵信社 and 櫻桃

very welcome to see us

Susan said...

This card is adorable. You are so talented, and the image is darling!

Jennie Lin Black said...

Sami, That is amazingly cute! and... my mom lives in Athens, TN.. she is your neighbor....... if I ever get my buns to visit mom, I will stop by and say hi... but I usually make her come this way....LOL

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is amazing-your coloring is wonderful!
Love to get to know each of the team members.

Paula Huiras said...

This is adorable!

Debc06 said...

Beautiful card love the puppies.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Stacy H-W said...

Love it! Fab job Samantha!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Good to know a bit more about you Samantha and I LOVE the sharp crisp colors you have chosen! stunning job!

Trena in Naperville said...

Samantha, This is such a sweet card! They look like newlyweds! :o) Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!