Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Purple is snow much fun


Hi everyone, Lynda here with my final Crafter's Companion post.  Well here in the Pacific Northwest we have yet to have snow this year and for those of us that like the snow we're getting a bit anxious to see some flakes flying...  Until that starts happening I just have to pull out this cute Let It Snow stamp set and get busy!




I decided to color her in a non-traditional snow color....PURPLE!  I then pulled out some flock and made parts of her coat and hat fuzzy.  She is so cute!



(want to know a secret?  She's backed on Halloween paper...take a second look at holiday papers from other seasons and see if you can find a color theme that inspires you to color in a non-traditional way!)

I hope this little snow princess has inspired you to stamp up some winter cheer...

Happy crafting...Lynda

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Lynda this is so cute. I love purple.The flocking powder makes it!! Great job...

Trena in Naperville said...

Adorable Lynda. Love the purple! I like snow too fro the Holiday season, then I'm ready for spring. Hope we see snow soon.

Take care & STAY POSITIVE! :o)

Joy said...

So cute and adorable! Love the color too!

Happy Holidays! :)

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

How fun!
I am loving the purple and flock is adorable

derry said...

I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.