Monday, December 26, 2011

She's A Cutie

I am so proud to say I am sharing my first post today at Crafter's Companion-oh I am so excited!  This week we are showing sneak peaks of a brand new collection, Strawberry Kisses.  This line is full of such cute images of kittens and puppies; you are going to love them.


This adorable image is from a new collection called Strawberry Kisses. This Kitty in the flower pot is such an adorable image. Who knew I would choose a cat for my first project?  Ok, everyone that knows me put your hand down. You need to check out our site for all the new releases RIGHT HERE.   Yes, I LOVE cats, and this one is adorable as can be with that big bow in her fur.

I tried the new Spectrum Noir markers for the first time with this image.
I really like how the aged flower pot turned out. I went into my stash of designer paper and found this fun floral piece to accent my image.
Now you know I added just a little sparkly stuff to her bow and the sentiment Flower Power... So glad I am able to share this quick card with you today. I will be back very soon to share some more. post signature

13 comments:

derry said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

Dee in N.H. said...

That is just so cute!! The image is adorable and I love the soft touch with the colors and the little pearls!

Trena in Naperville said...

Dawn,
Very cute! I really like colors you chose and how you blended the words.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Dawn,
She is so cute, and you did an out standing job on blending the colors. Love the background paper.

indian wedding sherwani for men said...

https://www.google.co.in/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=%22Good+to+know+someone+I+could+share+my+ideas.+Looking+forward+to+know+and+learn+some+more+from+you.%22&oq=%22Good+to+know+someone+I+could+share+my+ideas.+Looking+forward+to+know+and+learn+some+more+from+you.%22&gs_l=serp.3...359965.360430.0.360660.3.3.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c.mCfvDfwPF0g

Buy Lehenga Online said...

This is really a new tremendously advantageous learn for me personally, Need acknowledge you will probably be One inch the simplest the blogosphere That i at any time before previewed.Thank you for posting this helpful document.

ker sangri said...

Wow,this is a very funy and humour post.i like it very much.i will tell this to my friend and colleague,i think maybe they will also like it.

SEO said...

Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.
bollywood saree

Indian party outfits said...

i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?

electrical control panels said...

"Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return. "

arts courses said...

i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?

Nehru jacket said...

i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?

SEO said...

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and keep it up.
web design baroda