Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shop til you Drop



Hello CC friends,Lisette here, are you getting ready for the New Year! WOW did 2011 go too fast?! I'm excited to see what the new Crafter's Companion Design Team will have for you. I hear the chatter and they are very excited to get started. Here's a little gift bag for those going out to ring in 2012. It's a perfect size for a bottle of champagne!





I just love the new Winter Cheer Collection from SWALK at Crafter's Companion. Isn't she simply adorable?!! What do you think of my big red bow? It was part of a gift to me and my sister laughed because I was just as excited about the ribbon as the gift. She said I'm like a kid who plays with the box first, LOL!!





Shop til you Drop can be found here along with the rest of the exciting 12 new SWALK Winter Cheer. Come back tommorrow, I have one more cutie before the year end that is perfect for the new year! Curious???


Smiles,


Lisette

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Super cute!! Thank you lisette for all the great ideas. You are so creative.

CLM-cindylu2u said...

What an absolutely adorable image, sooo cute! You nailed the colors of the bag on your image, fabulous job!!

Jennie Lin Black said...

very cute and springy.... is that a word? LOL... I love spring colors!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

The colors are perfect! Sweet as can be for sure.

thescrapmaster said...

This is totally adorable! Love the colors and the scallops.

Trena in Naperville said...

Lisette,
What a great gift bag! Your coloring is awesome! Looks like she got some great deals after Christmas. ;o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!