Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sneak peak of S.w.a.l.k. Winter Collection (and winners of our Christmas blog hop!)

We have such a fabulous week of sneak peaks of our new collection, S.w.a.l.k. Winter Collection that will be available in our store soon.  You will absolutely love all of them!  We may even be giving out a brand new S.w.a.l.k stamp set on Friday...  Today's sneak peak is from our talented designer Amy.



Hello again...it's Amy here.  Can you believe Christmas is almost here? It is coming up way to fast for me.  Well here is a great Winter project for you. I made a door hanger or wall hanger, whichever you would like, using the SWALK Happy Holidays stamp set. These stamps are so adorable.


I stamped the image and then colored it to match my paper. I used lots of icicle Stickles on the fur of their jackets, hats, and ear muffs. The edges of the stamped image is inked using stampin up ink.


I adhered all this to a piece of chipboard. I inked the edges using Distress Ink in Fired Brick. I used pop dots to give the stamped image a little dimension.  The Winter Wonderland sentiment is a sticker I had in my stash. Using my Crop A Dile I made holes in the top and used some sheer white ribbon to give it a way to hang it.

I hope you like it. Congrats to all the winners of our first blog hop.


Here all the lucky winners of our first ever Christmas Blog Hop.  Thank you so much for being a part of it.  We really appreciated all the wonderful comments from everyone!

Denise’s winner:

Great project - was wondering how you made the snow sparkly - have to try that myself lol. TFS new follower

Lynda’s winner:

pat said...
I love how you put this on a tin and did the ribbon around it. great xmas
decoration.'

Khristen’s winner:

 Priscilla said...
Cute card. The colors are so vivid and blend so well. My favorite memory is the cat attacking the tree and bringing it down and the look on my daughters face as it came down!

Ann’s Winner:

LaJanette said...
Oh this image is just way too cute I am loving your soft touch on it; super great card!

Lisette’s winner:

Pendra said... 
Your card is gorgeous and colored beautifully! Would love to win this adorable stamp set! Thanks for the chance! Hopping away!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
 


Jinky’s winner:

Fabulous bag and candle Jinky!!! I love Feeding the Birds! My email address is cherylndesigns@gmail.com Thanks for the inspiration!

Amy’s winner:

‪Jenn Zeeb said...
What a wonderful card, your colors AND coloring are WOW.

Hugs
Jenn Zeeb

Stacy’s winner:

Donna said...
I love your card! And my fav set would be 1st Christmas. So cute. Thanks for the chance.

Holley's winner:
Jan L (WowStampers) said...
Such cute little elipumps! Hope you're enjoying your holiday season!

And the winner of the grand prize of the 72 Spectrum Noir alcohol markers is………..






GrandmaTo5 said...
Loved all the beautiful inspirational projects on this blog hop (and left comments on each of them). I've just started coloring a few stamps with colored pencils but would love to have these markers to do it so much better. Thanks for the opportunity.



Congratulations everyone!  Please contact Denise (lala3237@verizon.net) with your name and address by December 19th so we can get the markers out to you!  A new winner will be drawn if we don't hear from you by then.


Be sure to swing by our blog tomorrow to see another sneak peak of our S.w.a.l.k. Winter collection.

Denise

8 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats to all the winners!! WOO HOO!!

And Amy I love your project and these new SWALK Winter Stamp Sets are just so pretty. Great job!

LaJanette said...

Super cute wall hanging!

Congrats to all the winners, and thanks for making me a winner. So excited!

Hugs;
Janette

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Adorable project sweetie!
Congrats to all the winners

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to all the winners :)

JaniceA said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Kathy said...

So cute. Love the colors. Congrats to the winners.

Usemeplz said...

Congrats!!! Works are amazing!

Pendra said...

Congrats to all the winners and THANKS SO MUCH!
Crafty Holiday Hugs,
Pendra