Saturday, December 31, 2011

Strawberry Kisses - Flower Power

Hello everybody!  Let me introduce myself...I'm Tracy....and this is my very first post for Crafters Companion!!! I was so excited to join their DT.  I have been blogging for about 2 years now. My normal home is at - Tracy's Stamping Corner.  I am lucky to be posting here on the Crafters Companion Blog every Saturday!!! If you can't tell, there are so many wonderful things going on at Crafters Companion. So to be part of this DT is truly awesome!!! 

The latest release is called Strawberry Kisses and they are the most adorable little kitties and doggies ever!!  I think you will agree! I can't wait for you to see all of them!!

After much debating over which one to showcase for you I've decided to go with this adorable kitty in a pot. 



It was so much fun to color!  Did you know that Crafters Companion now carrys alcohol ink pens?  Spectrum Noirs are reasonably priced and just perfect to start your collection.  You can check them out HERE.

Also, have you tried out the Ultimate Tool? I have been using it for all my scoring needs. It's fabulous and folds up so nicely.

Thanks for looking today and so glad to be on this wonderful team!

Hugs,


6 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card, Tracy!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

awesome coloring Tracy!! and love your grass too! fab card!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

your coloring is wonderful on this cutie, yes I think this image is one of the sweetest.
Happy New Year

Kathy said...

Very lovely card. The blues and yellows go so well together. Your coloring is super. Great Job.

Paula Huiras said...

You're coloring is so great and love the grass too.
PH

Trena in Naperville said...

Tracy, What a sweet, sweet card! I dig all the detail and your grass blades.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!