Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Strawberry Kisses Rocks!



I'm so happy today to share with you my new project. I hope you will enjoy a sneak peak at one of our upcoming Strawberry Kisses stamp sets!! These stamp sets will launch next week and you are going to love them!! They are really just precious.



Now that all of the winter holidays have passed it is now time to skip forward to Valentines Day!! I have made a tea light holder card. I followed the super easy directions on The Ultimate Crafter's Companion Advanced Construction Techniques DVD. This DVD is loaded with so many fun and easy to make projects. LOVE IT!



I decided to use this sweet Strawberry Kisses Stamp Set - You and Me Babe. I just love how the cat and dog are sitting with their tails wrapped together. It is really adorable. I had so much fun coloring the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers and then fussy cutting it out. My card really came together so easily.



I am sure that now the we have the holidays behind us we will all have a bit more time to scrap. Be sure and check out all of the new stamps sets that will be arriving weekly in the Crafter's Companion store. There is still time to enter our Sparkle Challenge on the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!! You could be the lucky winner this month!! Go check it out.

Until next time....happy scrapping!



Stacy

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Stacy,
This is precious!
What a great idea.
Anyone would be honored to get
this as a gift.
Excellent!!

Kelly Massman said...

Aw, that is really cute!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is adorable as can be,so glad yo shared.

Anonymous said...

Really, really nice!!!
Paula Huiras

Carolyn L. said...

This is so adorable. I like how interactive the phrase is and those hearts are adorable.

Khristen said...

I love this stamp set! It is perfect for Valentine's Day. Your card is so pretty, and the sentiment is a perfect match for the gift contained inside :) Love it!

Jennie Lin Black said...

FREAKING ADORABLE! love it!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

awwwww how cute Stacy!! those Strawberry Kisses are amazing aren't they!