Monday, December 19, 2011

SWALK: A Hug is the Perfect Gift

Good morning, Crafter's Companion friends! Can you believe it is almost Christmas? It feels like there is so much to do and so little time left to get it all done.

I am here today to show you this adorable new SWALK Winter Cheer stamp set , Perfect Gift, which was just released over at the Crafter's Companion site, and it is one of my favorites. Of course I used my Spectrum Noir markers available for pre-order to color her and her little puppy friend. I love the vivid colors and the ease with which they blend! A little glitter on her earmuffs and coat trim and some twine finishes it off perfectly!  I adhered her with foam circles to add some dimension.



The inside, complete with a twine bow:



There you have it, a perfect card for the holidays, or even to cheer a friend up in the cold winter months. If you love it as much as I do, you can find it at the Crafter's Companion store. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and wishing you a healthy and happy new year!

xx
Khristen

6 comments:

littlen said...

very cute. like the way you used the twine on the inside and the sentiment being curved. tfs.

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Thsi sis so cute and love your coloring

Kathy said...

Love the card. I love what you did with ear muffs, all glittery.And the twine is perfect. Great job.

Stacy H-W said...

I love how you used the glitter to add that little
extra bit of sparkle. Great job girlie!

jorda 3 max said...

Air Jordan Shoes for Sale Find Nike Air Jordan Shoes for Sale at Cheap Prices. See Many Colors!

derry said...

Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.