Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Warm Wishes


Hi Everyone!!! Happy Holidays and Warm Wishes to everyone!!! Ann here today for one last post as I say goodbye to my term with CC. I have been so blessed to work with the wonderful people at Crafters and the awesome DT. The new team coming in now is amazing and I just cant wait to see all of their creations moving forward into the new year.

For my final project I went with SWALKS Warm Wishes. My image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and my Designer Paper is MME.

So continue to enjoy the new sneak peaks that the new team are bringing you and the peaks of SWALK that everyone else is bringing to you. Have a fantastic day and a blessed New Year!!!!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Great card.love the penguins.The bow makes it.
Thank you for all your wonderful ideas. I will miss you.

Khristen said...

That is one of my favorite SWALK Winter sets :) *hugs* it was fantastic working with you, your creations were always so inspiring! I will be watching your blog for sure :) xx Khristen

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is adorable as can be-I always enjoy your projects sweetie.

Stacy H-W said...

Ann, this is a wonderful card! I love the blue you used. It really gives it a winter feel. You will really be missed around here! Hugs!