Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Hi Everyone!! We have waited a few weeks to bring you this adorable new winter line from SWALK and I just could not wait to show you the card I made using the Winter Wonderland stamp. The line will officially be released tomorrow and you will just go gaga over the cuteness.

For my card today I colored my image with alcohol markers after stamping onto cardstock. I was able to trim up my paper panels using my Ultimate Crafters Companion and I glued all down with Tombow glue.

Don't forget to stop back tomorrow to check out the release of these new stamps and to see what other goodies the rest of the team has to share with you.

Thanks so much for stopping by today

Ann

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Great job on the card. The stamps are so cute. Love the bow. Your coloring is terrific.

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a fun image-cute as can be

Stacy H-W said...

Ann, this is a sweet card! I love the colors you used.