Friday, January 13, 2012

Anne Hathaway Cottage anyone??

Or maybe Durham Castle might suit your taste?

This week, Crafter's Companion is releasing these newest and most amazing Art Kure stamps - absolutely beautiful scenic images of England - Anne Hathaway's Cottage, Derbyshire Dales, Durham Castle, St Mellion Church - these are just some of the amazing artwork made into stamps! Wow - I am just mesmerized by the artistry and details of these images.

Here is an image of Clapper Bridge that I had the opportunity to partially colored and distressed.

Can't mess around with perfect artwork like that, know what I mean. And I just love how "grown up" my work looks using these image. My background paper is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Collection and those gems on the top left is from Mark Richards.

Best of all, these beautiful Art Kure Stamps is available now from Crafter's Companion - so head on over to see what other scenic images catches your fancy!

Happy shopping,

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful job. The blue on the lake makes it stand out.

Carolyn L. said...

I love this technique. That image really pops and that background paper is groovy.

Pam said...

Beautiful!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is so beautiful-and love the papers you used.

Kathi said...

Beautiful card from an amazing stamp.

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeousness!!

Paula Huiras said...

Love your distressed look. Nice job.
PH

Alex said...

Beautiful card!

Trena in Naperville said...

Lovely Steph!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!