Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fishing Popcorn and Birthday Girl


Hi everyone! Well, today I get to pick any stamp I want to feature... I had a super hard time and narrowed it down to these two.... (shhhh, I know I was supposed to do only pick one. How about one for a boy and one for a girl... LOL)

First, we have Fishing Popcorn Bear. I had so much fun with him coloring his fur! Just used the tip of my marker to make the texture... so cool! This would make a great masculine birthday card or even a valentine with that great greeting! I'm Hooked On You! (Maybe my boyfriend will get this one for valentines day!) Shhh, don't tell him!

Second. I have Birthday Girl from the Humphrey collection.. Isn't she just darling! I just love how she matches the coordinating paper.... She was a ton of fun to color! Just look at that face! What a perfect card for a girl of any age.

If your local Scrapbook or Rubber Stamping store does not have these in stock ask for them by name!


11 comments:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

love the texture on Popcorn - awesome coloring!

Carolyn L. said...

So cute. I love those colors!

Paula Huiras said...

Love them both! The coloring and matching papers really make the cards.
PH

Kathy said...

Love both cards. Very spring like. wonderful coloring.I love how you did the grass. super job.

Trena in Naperville said...

Lovely Jennie!! Your coloring is amazing!! Love Popcorn's fur. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Both of these are spectacular!
Your coloring just brings them alive

Cheryl said...

Both of these cards are sooooo cute!!

LaJanette said...

So CUTE! Loving that fur on Popcorn; and oh that Birthday Girl is just darling! Great cards!

Hugs;
Janette

Pat said...

I love that you colored Popcorn in greys!! Unique but still beautiful!

JLJ Designs said...

Your matching paper and dress is amazing! I love the coloring on Popcorn Bear.

Marge said...

Your coloring is fantastic, it really sets off these adorable images.