Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy Birthday - Kanji

Hello, Tracy here with a little sneak peak at the next release for Crafter's Companion, Kanji.  I used the Happy Birthday wording for my card. Who doesn't need birthday cards? I am always running around looking for a birthday card...and yes I wait til the last minute!! So here is my card.....



Don't forget the new Spectrum Noirs should be shipping soon!! I do hope you decide to give them a try. You can purchase them in the Crafter's Companion store.

As always you can view more details on my blog HERE.

Hugs, Tracy Valure

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Awesome color combination. Beautiful card!!!

Carolyn L. said...

Beautiful!

Paula Huiras said...

I like all your shapes and they come together really nice.
PH

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a beautiful design and amazing colors.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

This is stunning Tracy!!I'm surprised how Asian looking this line of Authentique papers look - love the blues!

Stacy H-W said...

So absolutely gorgeous Tracy!!

Trena in Naperville said...

So pretty Tracy! I love all the colors and designs you chose and how you brought them together.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!